Saturday, February 23, 2008

Ghost or Human? You be the judge, 超级星光大道3 Video Clips on shortlisted contestants, Personal - Will I be rewarded for my efforts?

Ghost or Human? You be the judge:


I found this very interesting video whilst blog surfing. Near the very end of the video, it seemed that something was running very quickly from the right side of the stage to the backstage. Some commentators said it was a ghost, others said it was a monkey and some others said it was just a child. What say you? Haha.. Have fun but don't freak out.

超级星光大道3 Video Clips on shortlisted contestants:




I found this Taiwan news report on The One Million Stars Season 3 Singapore auditions from Spicymac's blog. It seemed to me that the news report did not update about Zhiyang not being able to go for the competition but oh well, at least we can a glimpse of the remaining of the short-listed contestants from Singapore. May all of the five do well in the competition and make us proud!

Personal - Will I be rewarded for my efforts?:

A bombshell was dropped on me this morning over the MSN. Someone had chosen side-stepped and overlooked my years of trust and faith and announced something really terrible to my ears. I was devastated and almost died on the spot but came round to it.

Although there is still no final verdict on how the outcome of this bombshell will turn out (I don't know how long I have to wait), but I firmly believed I had done nothing wrong to this person all these years.

If the verdict is to my favour, I will appreciate it well and continue to work hard.

If the verdict is against my favour, I can only say I did all I could within my means.

Will I be rewarded for my efforts or will I be punished for them? Only time will tell. I leave this blog post with my favourite quote because it is these words that kept me going and hopefully will continue to keep me going in my darkest hours of my life:

Let me have...

the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
the courage to change the things I can change,
the strength to do the necessary,
the love to give to the deserving,
the wisdom to perceive such differences.

No comments: