Thursday, April 03, 2008

As Sick As A Chicken

This is a packet of saline solution with medicine inside. Why am I showing you this?
Because this is where the liquid goes into - my poor arm. I was down with blood poisoning last Sunday and am now nursing a sore throat and a runny nose. The doc said I got it through swimming where it was believed to have gotten into my eyes somehow. No more swimming in that swimming complex because the water was dirty enough to make me sick.

At the end of the day, I was 95 bucks poorer because I had two drips of those saline solution, an injection on my hip (my poor hip) and medicine to bring home. I want to get well soon and get my life back in order again.

I don't like being sick. Sniff. Sniff.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

U never tell us where is the swimming complex that we all shouldn't go because of the water...So that we can avoid mah that save many lifes...