Saturday, March 28, 2009

Song Dedication To Another Prominent Music Figure in Singapore

Song Dedication:

I want to dedicate the new blog song 《真心》 by 叶倩文, Sally to another prominent music figure in Singapore after a surprise contact was established.


I just thought the song was suitable to a certain extent about what was discussed.

Enjoy the beautiful song. ^__^

(Maybe I will just sum up those points that can be mentioned without compromising the confidentiality of the contents in another blog post. But it won't be today. I need to think of how to rephrase things carefully so that prominent music figures can continue to trust me not spilling important beans about important things. Hope my readers can understand.)

Flaming The CSS 3 Judges:

Much to my chagrin, I also found out (thanks to reliable sources) that some supporters of CSS 3 have been going around trying to flame judges of the competition for giving certain marks to certain contestants. -__-"

I thought it was really uncalled for because I am sure the judges are fully qualified to think what they consider to be good performances. Threatening judges are thought to be low form in any country and culture.

If there are any supporters who wanted their Superstar idols to get into the rounds, they should voice their support in the respective fanclub websites and vote accordingly to their support level, not go around hunting down judges' sites and shooting them in their own websites. I know it's a free world but there are still such things as respect and decency.

I can only pray that none of my ardent readers of my blog have been doing such silly acts.

No comments: