Thursday, January 21, 2010

Birthday Celebrations For 2010

Birthday Breakfast Celebrations at White Coffee Cafe at Toa Payoh:

Siew Ching invited me for a early birthday treat at a cafe that I would not have found myself in Toa Payoh Central, near Sizzler restaurant. We ordered two breakfast sets and spent the morning there eating, talking and amusing ourselves with the clumsy waiters there who would misplace our food on the wrong tables, place the bill before the meal started and confused about the billing again. Hahaha. Oh well, all those did not matter that much since I had my treat satisfied. Burp.
My Western Food set - the sausages were to my liking but the egg yolk was broken. It was filling at least since I had to make my way early down to the Toa Payoh Central whilst still yawning.
A couple of photographs taken after we had our breakfast, talking about photographs, cameras and why some pictures are worth the taking.
We parted ways around 11.45pm because Siew Ching still had another appointment while I had another family celebration in the afternoon before going to work.

Birthday Cake Celebrations in the afternoon at home:

My parents always remembered my birthday and bought a delicious chocolate cake, red eggs and juice drinks for a simple family celebration. It's a tradition that has never been broken for all my life and I loved such simple gatherings, with the cake in my mouth and the thoughts of contentment in my mind.

To show my appreciation, I bought a huge packet of cereal prawns for dinner since it's their favorite food as well as mine. My thanks to all my Facebook friends who remembered and gave their timely well-wishes on my wall too!

No comments: