Friday, June 27, 2008

Advertising For Friends. Take a look and see if you are interested.

Free Advertisement for: http://e-quipoise.blogspot.com/


This is about shoes - customized decorations on the usually plain shoes and I think it's quite an interesting selection to pick from. Read more about it on the website above.

Not a bad design at all- quite presentable and cute-looking as well.
This design is really for the casual streetwear - definitely eye-catching. At least I have never seen this design on the market in Singapore yet.

Free Advertisement for: http://www.endofboringfashion.blogspot.com/

This site makes use of interesting things to recycle into products. Catching my eye are the following things:
Lego - ah..the good old days of playing with lots and lots of Lego blocks and characters. Not a bad idea for a keychain using Lego pieces.
Another innovative idea using empty cartons of fruit juice as wallets. Environmentally-friendly and yet unique.

All the abovementioned websites can be located on the sidebar of my blog though as a disclaimer I will not bear any responsibility if you find the products unsatisfactory as I am only doing friends a favour by showcasing their entrepreneurial products on my blog.

Have fun browsing through those websites and feel free to contact these people if you want to get a couple of the items for yourself or as gifts to family and friends!
Gotto run now. Thinking of buying deliciously yummy BBQ chicken wings for dinner for my family. Yeah it's unhealthy but I live to eat..hahaha. Cheerio!

No comments: