Thursday, June 19, 2008

Belated Random Photos 19-Jun-2008

This is yet another of the dinner prepared by The Married Soldier's wife. I really loved those dinners because the company is good and the food is delicious. We have baby kai lan, prawns in tomato sauce, omelette in minced pork, and carrots+pototoes+pork ribs soup. Yummylicious!
This is a goldfish. This is a very fat goldfish. This is a very fat goldfish reared by my mother. This is a very fat goldfish reared by my mother called "The Fat Lady - 肥婆". Everytime I brush my teeth, I would take a look a "The Fat Lady" which eats so much that she usually glides on the bottom of the aquarium on her stomach. Cute hor?
This is a teriyaki fish + pork bento set from Jurong Point - one of the lunches I took with The Holy Bitch before she flew off again for her work. The fish was good, the rice was sticky but the pork was too dry and hard to bite into. Anyway, hope the Holy Bitch is doing fine now.
This is a plate of char siew rice from one of the coffeeshops in Punggol. It looks delicious with the shine on the meat and it did tasted so because I was really hungry during that time - Punggol is still quite a desolate place in my opinion - at least in the aspect of the variety of food.
This is taken at Tiong Bahru Market where the whole bunch of VIP friends gathered for a huge dinner after KTV-ing together. I liked the newly-renovated lights, as they give a sort of Star-Trek feeling but the food is still the main attraction of the place - nice and breezy ambience too.
This is a new experience on the bus 16 - full black-leather seats for the entire bus. I wondered if this bus was used to sit VIPs for some official diplomats visiting Singapore's public transport system but I couldn't care less - I was quietly bouncing away on the seats throughout the ride - hahahaha.
What is this? Looks like fruits in a tin.
Sweets. Very sour-tasting sweets coated in icing sugar. I bought this as a present for the Holy Bitch because she commented that it was this exact kind of sweets she grew up on since her childhood. Found in Watson's Singapore, I bought it as a farewell gift and guess what? She greedily (and playfully) snatched it from me and shoved the entire tin into her handbag 3 seconds after I paid for it presented it to her. -___- Until then, I didn't knew she loved it THAT much. Hahahaha.

No comments: