Wednesday, February 14, 2007

14 Feb Valentine's Day / Friendship's Day 2007 Post



My Valentine's Day Music Playlist:

Hmm.. I decided to do something different from my usual long wordy blog entries, avoiding using too many words to ride on this day's theme of love and friendship.

Instead, I have included a personalized music playlist (click on the section title three lines above or simply click here) because since I am more familiar with music and songs, I shall use them to tell the story of love instead. I hope the thirty-nine songs that I have selected can accompany all of you who are visiting my blog through this day which is meant to celebrate love and friendship. No matter where you are, I really believe music can indeed clears one's mind, fills one's heart, and of course, moves one's soul.

Happy Valentine's/Friendship Day to everyone! =)


Love is the unconditional giving and acceptance of everything
treasured between two persons with the beating heart of
one.


(Quote source: Sean Ho, 14 Feb 2006, 14 Feb Valentine's Day/Friendship Day 2007 Post)

No comments: