Monday, March 10, 2008

Congratulations to 王天安 of 《发烧》and 陈明娴 of 《雨伞》, Blog Modifications, Rewarded For My Efforts

Congratulations to 王天安 of 《发烧》and 陈明娴 of 《雨伞》:

These two songs from the SPOP Hurray! Songwriting competition have successfully made their way into the S-POP HURRAY! Music Gala, a grand musical extravaganza at the Singapore Indoor Stadium on 23 Mar 2008 (Sunday), where both songs will compete for the highest honours alongside with performances by some of Asia's greatest superstars.


Below are the locally-produced music videos featuring the designated singers for the forementioned two song compositions. The production is quite amateurish but I suppose there must be a start somewhere for these young and aspiring music-video producers.





Blog Modifications and Updates:

I finally have some time to update my blog's main playlist and I have added some of the songs for the listening of all those faithful readers of my blog. Some of these songs are written quite some time ago but I really enjoyed the quality of their lyrics, tune and singing so I hope to share them with the readers as well.

I believe if one is to learn how to enjoy Mandarin pop music, or even learn to sing them, one must make the effort to expose oneself to as many different types of songs and singing styles.

02. 张国荣 - 夜半歌声
04. 莫文蔚, Karen - 单人床双人房
08. 陈晓东, Daniel - 不想睡
12. 黎明, Leon - 等到天昏地暗
15. 方大同, Khalil - Love Song
16. 戴佩妮, Penny - 一念之间
20. 辛晓琪 - 味道
32. 动力火车, Power Station - 外套
37. 两个女生 - 啄木鸟
39. 张信哲, Jeff- 最想念的季节
45. 戴佩妮, Penny - 街角的祝福

Rewarded For My Efforts:

Thank you for all those readers who encouraged me when I first posted about my personal crisis a couple of weeks back. It has been confirmed - I am rewarded with a new lease of strength as the verdict turned out to be in my favour. I hope I can fully make use of this new lease to strengthen the foundations of the years of work even further so that such a dangerous crisis will not happen again. Once again, thank you for your encouragements.

No comments: