Saturday, September 19, 2009

A Pictureless Blog Post Update

Work:

Been working until my brain fries up without fail every Friday evening. Sometimes I wonder why I am working so hard but there are mouths to feed and bills to pay. Sometimes I wish I was one of those goons who can earn hundreds of dollars by the minute just talking about things, like those motivational speakers, but I doubt I have that level of charisma onstage. Oh well, my destiny will unfold as I go along.

Music:

After the series of blog posts on One Million Star Season 5, I am back to listening to some of the latest Mandarin albums on the market but none of them garnered enough attention from me to warrant a mention here. Is the market going for a music desolation period again? -______-; Maybe I missed a good song here and there. Let me look through again.

News:

Some minister in Malaysia is suddenly claiming ownership of some of the dishes in Singapore. Here we go AGAIN, some really silly contest between the two countries - this time over culinary sovereignty. Why am I not surprised about such strange prepositions from the Malaysian politicians?

Project:

Been reading many books and online resources to try and complete a mega-project of mine. It will probably more persistence and endurance that I can imagine myself coming up with but I'll just do a little bit each day and see how it turns out.

Entertainment:

Been out watching "Up" and "G-force" recently and I thought Up was one of the most touching animated movies that I have ever seen. I loved the picture montage between the old couple, especially the scene when the old man finally flipped the pages of the Adventure Book to find, to his surprise, his late wife's entries all these years.

Purchased:

Worked so hard that I barely had time to go shopping even though I needed a new pair of shoes and wallet and probably some more camping equipment since I am considering joining another camp at the end of the year. I just got myself X-men Origins: Wolverine so I'll probably watch it later on. 0__O

Thoughts:

Mid-autumn Festival is just around the corner - I was reminded when I saw the lanterns hanging out of those shops for sale. Was never a lover of moon-cakes but I still like the idea of playing with the lanterns - even at my age. It's nostalgic and fun. Maybe I'll get some lanterns soon? ^__^

Accidents:

Not a happy couple of days because I seemed to be bumping into things, cutting myself and bruising myself for all the slightest reasons. Maybe it's just one of those accident-streak days. Hope it will be over soon - I have a slightly-twisted shoulder, a bruise on my right hand, a cut on my left finger and a sore toe from too much walking. -__-"

Time to watch my VCD and eat my newly-bought vanilla with chocolate chip ice-cream.

No comments: