Tuesday, September 11, 2007

超级星光大道 - 杨宗纬 - 简短介绍

I was discussing with the Holy Bitch a little bit about singing competitions over the MSN these couple of days and she mentioned about this competition 超级星光大道 in Taiwan where there is a very famous contestant,杨宗纬, who managed to become very famous because he sang very well in the competition. Most unfortunately, he quitted the competition due to some scandal about his qualifying information (I think it was age) but he was easily one of the most impressive and memorable contestants.

After careful viewing of some of Yang's classic performances in the competition, I have to admit that he is very good at emoting songs and even successfully made audience and judges shed tears. I have selected some of his performances for constructive exposure and commentary for those who love singing to view, listen and mull over.


What do all of you think of this Yang Zong Wei's singing? Welcoming constructive comments from singing enthusiasts at either the main blog tagboard or on the blog post comment board itself!







1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Doreamon write...
I had watch all the video clips for this contest and compare to singapore superstar contest of course Taiwan singing contest more fair and better...Hoping that singapore can have such singing contest dun want any voting involved..
He is my winner in my heart if he never fake his age...that y he become so famous in the newspaper... you are very outdated leh now then notice him..
You watch him sing very pain like that his singing really can touch pp heart but my heart already touch by chen weilian he make me shed tears everytime he sing...that y he is the winner...