Friday, November 03, 2006

Ta-da!!!! My very own blog~~~


I can't believe it myself. I finally mustered up the courage within me to join the growing community of bloggers and this is my first attempt to do a personal blog. Try not to laugh too hard if it's silly to your expectations but I just want to have some fun blogging and see if it will actually lead me to something interesting. Here we go and hope it will be a wonderful journey through the waves of the Internet....

I have lots of things to do for my new personal blog - settings, templates, and all those strange commands. Looks like it will take some getting used to but oh well, now is the best time to start for anything I suppose. I hope folks will eventually love/hate/spit/applaud what I will be posting here and whatever the case - I leave that to you who is reading this post at this very moment to decide.


(Image Source: John Ellingsworth, 2005, License: Attribution - ShareAlike)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

never mind sean my blog i hv a feeling is worse than yours by the way if u are wondering who i am, im chermaine you should get a c-box by the way (not that i even have one of my own yet though)