Friday, April 13, 2007

13 April 2007 Start of the Day Post (Friday The 13th)

Friday The 13th:

Wah...today's Friday The 13th, supposedly a bad luck day. Why? You can read the URL link here from Wikipedia to understand why many people fear this day.

Anyway, potentially scary things aside, I just want to blog about what I have been doing and will be doing for Friday The 13th of 2007.


Maple Story:

Woke up at 6.45am this morning to eat breakfast and catch up on my mapling. It has not been a good week of mapling because there were server checks and an extended delay in the manual patch for version 0.41 which costs a couple of days of decent mapling entertainment. The triple whammy came along when there is another server check at 9am today, which means much rushing to train my maple character. The gamemasters of this free online game seem to be doing a worse job as the days goes by....sigh.

Using the little time during the hour-long server check, I found an interesting website that gives free daily horoscope so I added it to the list of my daily reads. Feel free to visit it whenever you like and see what your horoscope says for you. Am quite intrigued by such horoscope thing because sometimes, they are actually quite accurate and I am pretty fascinated.


Exercise:

Gym is scheduled today and I need to do my exercises again, even though it looks rainy. Not that I am an exercise freak but I read an article titled "Exercise and The Brain" on Newsweek (09 April 2007 issue) that said that regular exercising over a long term perdiod actually helps one to grow new nerve cells and new capillaries, which will significantly help in keeping the mind intelligent and agile. I like that so I am going to continue to exercise for sake of my body and my mind! =)

New Singapore Shares:

Heh, those shares have finally matured and credited into my nice savings account. I will be buying some nice confectionary back home after my gym session because my family likes to eat good cakes and pastries. Call it a celebration because I managed to keep those shares intact all the way until maturity, earning a hefty interest on them ($$$) while most people I know have already sold them years ago.

Volleyball:

I am supposed to pass my nice little "Molten" volleyball to The Friendly Bee because she is going to play beach volleyball with her colleagues as part of the farewell celebration to one of her superiors who will be leaving her company. Hope she'll have a good time tomorrow and I have had it all pumped up and cleaned to pass it to her tonight in between my evening lessons.

Wow, quite a number of things to complete and I hope everything will go smoothly and safely. See you folks on Satuday The 14th then! Tata~~~

No comments: