Monday, June 18, 2007

Teresa @ Sheng Siong Variety show, Slideshow and Performances video links

Teresa Tseng, Female Champion of Campus Superstar I and MediaCorp Artiste, attended The Sheng Siong Show on 17 Jun 2007 (Sunday). She was present as a judge for a competition held during the show and was also a guest performer, where she sung a duet with Renfred Ng, First Runner-Up of Campus Superstar I and MediaCorp Artiste.



Friendly, megawatt smile of Teresa as she responded to the cameras during her presence as a judge of a competition in the show.


A duet song "恋爱达人" with Renfred Ng. Polished by experience and exposure, both Teresa and Renfred were already used to the stage attention. Notice how natural and relaxed both of them were even in the middle of the performance.



Enjoying oneself onstage will bring that kind of comfortable feel and confidence. This is again brilliantly captured in this screenshot of Teresa.


(Source: blanket, 17 Jun 2007, idollic.com/teresa)

(Notice: The photo screenshots were being disseminated well-intentionally to share beautiful shots of the artiste and Campus Superstar Teresa Tseng. If MediaCorp Singapore wishes me to remove the photographs, kindly contact me at my MSN address above in an official email correspondence and I will remove the photo screenshots.)

Slideshow of Teresa Tseng

I have also done a simple slideshow of Teresa Tseng at the various public appearances and noteworthy events or programmes. The images are possible through a long list of sources so I would like to extend my thanks to all those who have contributed the photographs throughout 2005 to 2007 thus far. I hope all of you can enjoy the slideshow and continue to see the growing success of Teresa Tseng.

For those interested in watching Teresa perform in both the East Point Mall and Sheng Siong Show, please go to http://idollic.com/teresa/ to view both her performances.

No comments: