Sunday, June 10, 2007

Updates, Modifications and Notices On My Blog

Updated Music Playlist:

I have removed some of the older songs on my blog's music playlist and added a number of newer songs for the listening pleasure of all those who took time to visit my blog. Some of the songs aren't necessarily new but at least IMHO, good songs worth listening to.

18. 吴克群 - 男佣

31. 伍思凯 + 马玉芬 - 关于爱情 (One of the best timeless love duets)

33. 张信哲, Jeff - 太想爱你 (A classic masterfully sung by The Prince of Ballads)

36. 张韶涵 - 真的

37. 梦飞船 - 不值得 (Amazing harmonization of voices in this song)

Added New Blogs on Blogroll:

For those who are observant, I have added a number of new blogs for the curious visitors of my blog. The new additions are Huixian of CSS 2 and Shawn of CSS 2.

Answering To Comments About My Photographs:

Thanks but no. Moreover, without explicit permission from the people supporting me, it's not a good idea to drag their faces into this blog.

Whatever the case, I am hoping to attract readers with content and not with my face (which isn't much to look at anyway, haha). I am trying to secure a better camera phone and perhaps in the near future, readers can see how my photoshooting skills of food and scenery are.

Blog Posts In The Making:

a) Movie Review of Shrek 3

b) Visit To Chinatown & Hindu Temple

I am still busy with the upcoming Campus Superstar QF 1B post-performance analysis blog post so be patient okay? Will generate the abovementioned two posts as soon as I can.

Announcement To Supporters of Teresa Tseng:
Teresa Tseng, the Overall Female Champion of Campus Superstar Season 1 will be making a special guest appearance at an event at East Point Mall near Simei MRT station on 16 June 2007 (Saturday) at around 1800hrs. For all those who have not seen Teresa's gracious Superstar aura onstage, please head down there and if we are lucky, get to hear her sing.

No comments: