Sunday, June 17, 2007

VIP: The Gathering, Teresa Tseng @ EastPoint Mall

VIP: The Gathering @ Vivo City on 7 July 2007 Saturday


After arranging and rearranging schedules here and there, I finally got to meet up with some of my VIP friends and got them to gather at Vivo City on Saturday (so that I don't have to run all over Singapore to meet up with them). It was fun enough and most importantly, I got to spend time with my friends so that we could catch up with one another's lives.


I first met up with Sushi Rabbit for lunch at around 12pm. We headed for Coffee Bean and ordered our favourite Caesar's salad and she had a caramel latte while I had my pure chocolate (I am a chocoholic). Lunch was peacefully taken as we watched the crowds moved along and we made our way to the various soft toys departments. Sushi Rabbit has a soft spot for those cuddly things and she would go around hugging soft toys that she has taken a fancy upon. We took a stroll on the wooden-floored viewing decks facing Sentosa and commented on how nice the flooring was. Window shopping with Sushi Rabbit took around two hours before the Changed Man arrived and Sushi Rabbit skipped off to meet another friend of hers in another place.


The Changed Man, The Married Soldier and his wife were the next group I met and we watched the 3.05pm movie on The Fantastic Four: Rise of The Silver Surfer. The movie was not as bad as the critics said. Although the plot was very basic and character development was minimal, the mid-air chases were exciting and adrenalin-pumping enough and the graphics were quite alright as well. The four of us then booked a table at Sushi Tei for dinner, courtesy of The Changed Man who found a new job and a pay-rise. We ate some dragon and phoenix rolls, sashimi, soup, beancurd, soft-shelled rolls and generally talked alot over the table.


The wife of The Married Soldier went shopping after dinner and we three guys eased back at StarBucks Coffee at HarbourFront to play a game of Munchkins - a card game where the objective was to reach level 10 before any other players. I was pretty close to winning but I was cursed and the game was eventually won by The Changed Man who "killed" his hireling to gain the final level. We parted at around 9pm because The Changed Man had a project to do and I had a morning lesson on Sunday.


The Married Soldier also finally passed me the camera phone that he intended to sell to me at dealer's price. I will be tinkering with the features and once I am used to the new phone, I hope I would be able to upload some photos to liven up this blog. In the meanwhile, I could only share some photos of the following event which I had to miss because I could not be at two places at the same time.


Teresa Tseng @ East Point Mall on 7 Jul 2007 @ Campus Superstars Roadshow



Teresa looked radiant and rejuvenated after her holidays in Taiwan. Glad she is back on the stage again for everyone. Confident, unassuming, and always doing her best - a true Superstar.

Still did not know what song she had sung on Saturday evening but judging from the photograph, Teresa seemed to be in great form and was enjoying her performance.



A full length photo of Teresa in her stage attire. Looked in-line with the colour scheme of the backdrop and semi-casual. Like to think of her as a fashion designer's fitting model.

No comments: