Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Christmas Celebrations 2008

It's Christmas Eve for the year 2008 and I am currently resting at home even though I was hoping to do some last minute Christmas shopping. There's still a cold drizzle since the night-long rain right now so I'll have to wait till the drizzle to stop first.

Maybe it's the mood of the economic recession ahead so most of my hard-partying friends seem to be toning down their year-end festive celebrations so there are fewer spectacular celebrations this year for me. I'll be heading down to the Married Soldier's house for a nice, cozy Christmas Eve dinner in the company of friends rather than squeezing with the festive crowds in the city area later on in the evening. With the amount of liquor promised at the gathering, I suppose there will be some good drinking going on, maybe carrying on throughout the night. The second celebration on Christmas Day itself will probably be a movie "Australia" and maybe a meal with the Busy Bee but it's still unconfirmed because both of us would probably be out at our respective parties way late into the night today.

I would like to wish every single blog reader here a Merry Christmas. No matter what your celebrations are, enjoy yourself and remember to share and spread the joy and care for all the people around you. Have fun and keep safe! ^__^

(Image source: http://www.lumesoft.com/images)

No comments: