Saturday, December 27, 2008

End of Day Post 27 Dec 2008 Saturday

0930hrs: Woke up aching all over - I had pushed myself pretty hard at the gymnasium yesterday so I am suffering the consequences before I reap the rewards of exercise. Hahaha...

1030hrs: Breakfast of one egg and one plain roti prata, one small char siew bun and one glass of orange juice.

1130hrs: Visited The Crispy Apple at her workplace at Level 2 Bugis Street. She is currently working there whilst waiting for her beautician course to start and she is still keen on performing. Glad she is still looking fine and still having to passion to sing. Now that she has finished learning to how use her falsetto, I'll be looking forward to another singing session with her.

1200hrs: Headed off to Bugis Junction and found my ideal organizer diary at the stationery shop at level 3. It's a cheep cheep $9.10 and it will be accompanying my work throughout the year 2009.

1330hrs: Ate minced pork and mushroom noodles for lunch and bought a nice chocolate cake for my mother because today is her Chinese Lunar Year birthday and I know she likes to eat cakes.

1430hrs: Happily savouring the chocolate cake with my mother. It's not too sweet and the cream was deliciously light. Yummy. Glad I made my mother happy for all it's worth.

1500hrs: Busy preparing notes for my work and took an afternoon nap because I was still aching all over.

1700hrs: Ah...much more rested and got myself ready for dinner treat. My mother wanted to eat Western Fish and Chips so my parents and I headed out straight for that. Dinner was taken really slow because it was a nice evening at that place and not too crowded for our liking.

1900hrs: Reached home and started surfing the Internet and thinking of new ways to make my blog more functional as well as better-looking.

Heh, it's been quite a while since I wrote such end-of-the-day blog posts in this relatively information-based blog. A light Saturday after all those Christmas celebrations. Hmm..New Year Day is coming again in a few days' time though.

I heard Ip Man movie is quite good so I may want to catch it during the weekdays. Let's see how things go.

No comments: