Saturday, May 05, 2007

05 May End of The Day Post


Maple Story:

Finally managed to get an scrolling expert in my maple guild to scroll my weapon and she was really stressed because she knew that my weapon costs a bomb and a terrible scrolling will mean millions of mesos wasted. I put my faith in her and she did quite a good job and managed to pass five out of the seven 60 % scroll for weapon attack. Owed her a favour for the job done and now waiting for her indication of what reward she wants from me.

Entertaining a VIP friend:

"Hey, I have a blog and I am going to write our activities together on it. For anonymity's sake, I have always used funny names on my blog to protect the folks' identities from the readers. What would you like to name yourself?"

"Errr......(after a minute) The Holy Bitch!"

"==" You sure? It sounds so weird and unlike you..."

"It's okay. I like the name. I shall be known as The Holy Bitch! (starts to laugh)"

"Orh...if you say so lor."

And so decided it. I went to VivoCity with The Holy Bitch today because she had never been there since her overseas trip for studies. I personally had not been there either because I was so cooped up with work and other things so it was quite an adventure with her, exploring the massive complex of shops.

We met up at VivoCity around 11am and went into quite a few interesting shops. The first place we went into was the Candy Empire and we browsed through the selections of sweets, chocolates and biscuits from many Eurporean countries. The Holy Bitch was telling me of the kind of sweets she was eating in her country of studies and I was listening intently at her explanations of certain types of sweets. We did not buy anything from it but both of us concluded that it was a good place to buy presents for friends and family there.

One of them was a boutique store, which offered both of us some discount coupons in the form of SGD 6 dollars. It was quite a uniquely-designed coupon and I will ask The Holy Bitch to take a photo of the coupons and I'll put it up here. The clothes at that boutique were interesting but the price tags were not friendly, ranging from $100 and above, which is quite expensive for the fabric used.

We then followed our noses and went into a place known as "The Chocolate Factory" and bought some nice truffle-flavoured and bitter chocolates. It was quite a nice experience inside the place because the staff was friendly and helpful, without being oppressive. The chocolates were quite reasonably priced for their quality too.

Lunch was settled at The Coffee Bean and both of us had Caesar's salad, as it was one of her favourite food around. We continued to browse through the massive maze of shops and restaurants and The Holy Bitch was comically mimicking Italians and Germans speaking and we had quite a good laugh over it.

Window shopping concluded around 2pm after The Holy Bitch could not find a nice fit to a blouse she was trying on at another boutique shop. We were also too full of salad and had to rush to another place afterwards and we left VivoCity via HarbourFront MRT, promising ourselves to return and finish the uncompleted tour of the place.


(Image source:
EPseja, 4 Jun 2003, stock.xchng)

No comments: