Sunday, May 27, 2007

Things That I Have Done For The Past Week 20 May to 27 May 2007

Wah, it's been another stretch since I updated my blog because a lot of things are happening and thus leaving me breathless and too little time to make a decent blog post. So I decided to make use of the little time this morning to quickly sum up whatever that I have done for the past seven days.

1) Visit To Changed Man House & Playing Romance of The Three Kingdoms IX:

He is currently still finding direction in life and thus I decided to keep him company with a little visit, doing what both of us like - playing PS 2 games together. His favourite: Romance of The Three Kingdoms IX, which is a long-running series of strategy-building and combat game. I was a complete noob in the game but I managed to add some fun by creating generals with high leadership, war, intelligence and politics attributes, making the game alot more challenging than he expected. Obviously, I didn't win the game because I know too little about the dynamics, but that was not the point - us having fun together was.

2) Entertaining Holy Bitch with Sentosa outing and movie outing Next 2007:

The Holy Bitch wanted to visit Sentosa again within her visit to Singapore and thus we were back at the beach again. However, there was rain during our visit which somewhat dampens the fun. We never gave up still and managed to watch some beach volleyball competition going on and she was happily playing with the waves and snapping photographs with her video camera. She was also intrigued by the precongnition concept of the movie, Next, so we went for the movie which turned out quite interesting except for the rollback ending, which I thought was a little disappointing.

3) Reattempting The Game, Port Royale and exploring Korean Folk Town in Maple Story:

I played the game (which was a gift from Sushi Rabbit during one of my birthdays) once and I was already hooked by the game dynamics of business setting, port trading, pirate hunting, treasure searching, naval battling and . However, I was quite inexperienced then and hence I restarted the game, with a much better plan on I would reach my game objectives.

Maple Story released a new map called Korean Folk Town and I was doing some exploring and quests in the new place. It was weird looking at tigers creeping up like thieves and rabbits holding onto kitchen pounders but some of the quests are alright, with the exception of the dumb "sack of rice" passing between those two brothers in the village.


4) Campus Superstars 2 Episode One coming up:

Unfortunately, I'll be missing the first episode due to work committments but I'll try to catch the re-play as soon as I can. In the meanwhile, good luck to all the CSS 2 contestants out there reading this and remember to enjoy the singing process. The competition is temporary, but the experience is forever - savour it well.

Okay, gtg now. Have a good weekend. ^_^

No comments: