Wednesday, May 02, 2007

A Temporary Victory

I have made it - a temporary victory enough to buy me valuable time to hope to neutralize the crisis into manageable pieces and eventually dissolving them for good.

There is still much work to be done to ensure that it won't degenerate back into a full-blown disaster but I need to crash to bed soon. A throbbing headache from the mental exertion, a drained metabolic body from a sleepless night and the need to regain my strength to meet the world again.

I have learnt alot from this ordeal and I hope I can come out as a better person when I recovered from my exhaustion. Thank you to all those people who prayed for my return. Goodnight.

Let me have...

the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
the courage to change the things I can,
the strength to do the necessary,
the love to give to the deserving,
the wisdom to perceive such differences.

No comments: