Thursday, August 23, 2007

Blog Quiz To Add Some Fun

I was invited to do the following quiz from a friend, Cuiping, and as promised her. Here is part of it:

Answer the following questions:

1) Who is the person who tagged you?

I don't know most of them so I'll just assume this question to be the person who got me the quiz, which is Cuiping.

2) Your relationship with him/her is...

A friend I got to know from the Internet. She is a singing enthusiast who asks me about things on singing.

3) Your five impressions of him/her are...

She seems fun-loving, friendly, playful, loves to camwhore, loves to k-box.

4) The most memorable thing he/she has done for you is?

She stood by me during one of the tagboard shoot-outs on my blog.

5) The most memorable words he/she has said to you is?

Not that I can remember of.

6) If he/she becomes your lover, you will...

Never thought of it. She is a beautiful girl and I am sure she is swarmed by suitors. Haha.

7) If he/she becomes your lover, he/she will have to improve on will be...

I suppose if that really, really happens, she needs a little more self-confidence ba.

8) If he/she becomes your enemy, you will...

I treat my enemies quite harshly. Pray that that won't happen to us then.

9) If he/she becomes your enemy, the reason will be...

I don't know. She hasn't done anything to irritate me thus far.

10) The most desired thing you want to do for him/her now is...

Make her smile when she sees me doing this quiz as promised?

11) Your overall impression of him/her is...

Modest and fun-seeking girl.

12) How you will think people around you will feel about you?

Frightening, especially for complete strangers. I have a strange aura that frightens people.

13) The character trait you love of yourself is...

I am deeply aware of what I can and cannot do.

14) The character trait you hate of yourself is...

Thus I appear a little arrogant at times even when I don't mean it at all.

15) The most ideal person you want to be is...

None that I can think of. A better me?

16) Pass this quiz to 10 persons.

I won't continue the rest of the quiz because most of my 10 selected friends have opted not to reveal their identities, let alone let me gossip about possibilities amongst them openly on the Internet. Hope questions 1 to 15 is fun enough for those reading this right now. =P

No comments: