Friday, December 07, 2007

SPOP Hurray! Concert On The Move 08 Dec 2007 Part 2


Okay. Short post before I have to rush out from my place again. I have just returned from MediaCorp with the abovementioned. Hopefully, the above priority boarding pass will help me bring exclusive coverage of the event. I have already calculated the number of people onboard the bus so I think I have a good enough idea of how the bus capacity is going to be like.
.
However, due to security concerns, I will only describe in detail the ongoing things onboard the bus after the whole event is over because I am sure nobody wants to compromise the security parameters for so many celebrities onboard, right? Don't worry, although my priority celebrity is Teresa, I will also post as many pictures of the celebrities' performance onboard as possible so do stay tuned to this blog.
.
Interestingly, when I looked at the list of people holding onto the priority boarding passes, the NRIC numbers vary tremendously. This means we are going to have a good mix of concert audience coming from different age groups - the perfect cover that I needed to stay low and get all the time I need to enjoy, observe and blog about the concert.
.
I have made contact with Teresa and she will be expecting me there. She should be fielding two songs onboard the bus. Hopefully, it will be a enjoyable and memorable meeting with her again, and maybe finally a chance to meet the Campus Superstars 2 people after the CSS 2 competition. =)

No comments: