Monday, December 10, 2007

What can be worse than death? - Cruelty, SPOP Hurray Concert On The Move Goodie Bag Contents, Crazy and Fun Quizzes, 有时唱歌爽就可以了

What can be worse than death? - Cruelty (to anything)

Kailin, you were asking me the other day what can be so scary about death. It's actually not the cessation of breath and life because there are worse things than those. Why don't I let the video I find do the talking?


Do you see my point now?

SPOP Hurray Concert On The Move Goodie Bag Contents:

Time to inspect my booty from the event. Hahaha..Hmm... I have two packets of 3-in-1 coffee (for people like me who sleep very late sometimes), hairdye packages (I need to dye my hair..how timely), teeth-whitening toothpaste (me go check mirror later), calendar and postcards of Korean TV dramas (will keep and give to my Korean-maniac friends) and two packets of issues (which I can use to blow my nose in the cold weather of December).


Crazy and Fun Quizzes:


Okay. I koped the quizzes from Khim's blog bcos she is very good in finding such stuff so credit Khim for the following quizzes to show how I may possibly be. Hahaha.



Lets101 Quizzes - Fun Quiz

Hmm....I think most of this analysis is quite accurate, except for the very sexy part - I really cannot imagine myself being sexy..hahaha but the rest of the quizzes keep harassing me with their results.



My sex appeal is 8.3 out of 10.
Ladies beware!!!


Lets101 - Free Online Dating Network

Erm...ok. So all you ladies better stay away from me bcos the quiz says I am dangerous..hahaha



Addictive content in my personality is 80%

Beware!!! people easily get addicted to me


Lets101 Quizzes - blog quizzes

Erm...so this addiction is good or bad? But the word "addiction" is negatively connotated ley.



Lets101 Quizzes - fun Myspace quiz

Okay, so must I go hunting for ladies who are with the zodiac signs Cancer, Libra, Sagitarius, Virgo, and Leo? Please take a queue number and meet me can? Hahaha...

This is like so -______-

Life is tough for poor Sean. Fortunately, there are people who can still make me smile. For example the video below this.

有时唱歌爽就可以了





可为,虽然听得不是很清楚,但是不要紧,你们唱得那么开心,自然,也是另一番的享受。哈哈~~ ^__^

No comments: