Sunday, December 09, 2007

Teresa Tseng Performing 《早安老师》with Campus Superstars on Star Awards 25th Drama Anniversary 09 Dec 2007

Pardon the low quality photos because they were snap shots when I realized Teresa actually had a performance item during the MediaCorp Star Awards tonight. So I quickly whipped out my handphone camera and took as many shots as I could. The black lines interfered with the quality of the shots but I suppose it's better than nothing ba.

Teresa was singing the lead part of 《早安老师》with a number of the Superstars but I was so engrossed in taking photographs and I could not accurately name all the others. =P

But one thing is for sure, MediaCorp loves Teresa enough to let her lead a performance during such an important event and I believe Teresa's hard work and efforts throughout the two years so far earned such a credential. Very happy for the girl indeed.

Teresa put up an excellent performance and I think her wondrous and high-quality singing together with the other Campus Superstars brought back such fond memories of the super-successful television series that Chen Liping, the original star actress was actually weeping away in her seat after the performance.


No comments: