Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Teresa Tseng 唯我独尊 TV advertisement, Christmas Eve Celebrations with Family, 汤圆-making session at home

Teresa Tseng on 唯我独尊 TV advertisement:
Here's another series of beautiful screenshots taken on television showing the rising Superstar Teresa Tseng doing an advertisement for MediaCorp Channel U. Pretty hor? The makeup is a little bit heavy but I suppose MediaCorp likes seeing Teresa as an angel, a fitting image that her supporters always believed in.

Christmas Eve Celebrations with Family:

Been so busy these days and yesterday was finally a day to get my family out for a nice dinner and a short trip to Orchard Road to look at the Christmas lights decorations and experience the Christmas Eve crowd in the city.

We ordered Seafood Salad and Oven-Baked Mussels for starters, Almond-Coated Lamp Chop, Sauteed Salmon Steak, Seafood Splash Pizza, Chicken Oven-Baked Rice for main courses and Chocolate Fondue for dessert.

It was nice just seeing my parents tucking happily into the food. They are already very old and don't move around that easily but their appetite last night was very good. We finished all the food in a hearty meal before moving on to Orchard Road to view the festive light decorations.

Orchard Roard was jam-packed with people - all sorts of revellers and diners who had finished their Christmas Eve dinners and were going out for their stroll along the streets. There were many stalls alongside Orchard Road but with the crowd pushing and shoving, I only managed to slip in a couple of shots because I had to make sure my parents were not pushed and shoved by the crowd.

Some photos to commemorate my family Christmas Eve celebrations.

A delicious fondue dessert at Swensen's. The chocolate is really sinful but hey, it's Christmas Eve dinner and I don't really worry about that so much.

The shot is blurred because someone pushed me. But the lights were still nice though I expected more decorations.
A stunning effort to hang all those lights from the high tree-tops. These were glowing on and off and imagine the difficulty of aiming for the right moment whilst walking in the middle of the crowd. Still, I caught a shot of it.
汤圆-making session at home:
Last Saturday was 元宵届, and we were supposed to eat 汤圆. Last year we bought them and they did not taste good so this year, my mother said, "Sean, you will help me make them this year!"
"Orrrh", I replied and these were the results...


Not bad eh? From the shapeless dough, I successfully transformed them into delicious-looking 汤圆. + 1 to my cooking skill. Yay~~~

I have got to go off again. Tonight I will be meeting up my VIP friends for movies and steamboat. Hope everyone is having fun too.

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all of you out there!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi. Wish u HAPPY NEW YEAR in 2008! :)