Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Pre-Announcement of Retirement from Teresa's fanclub

Hi faithful supporters of Teresa!

I think the time has nearly come for me to leave TFC and put down all the Teresa-related activities and updates once and for all.

I will be making a final farewell post within two days' time on both the Official Teresa's Fanclub and on this blog so for those interested in what I have to say can stay tuned.

In that post, I will elaborate on the reasons that I have to depart.

This pre-announcement is made for the following reasons:

1) I hope those who have been hoping me to stay on in TFC will have some sort of mental preparation that Sean Ho will no longer be around to provide any updates for Teresa's activities again.

2) Teresa and her family will have some pre-notification that I will cease any form of help in any part of Teresa's celebrity career once the final farewell post is made within two days' time.

3) I want to make it clear that my departure has nothing to do with anti-Teresa people or anti-Sean Ho people from anywhere. So these people won't celebrate and run all over cheering, thinking that it was because of them that I left TFC.

Meanwhile, I will appreciate if nobody phone sms, phone call, MSN msg, tagboard msg, blog msg, email, Facebook msg, Friendster msg me to ask why I need to go at all.

All details will be revealed in the farewell post.

That's all for now.

Sean Ho
"Music clears the mind, fills the heart, moves the soul."

No comments: