Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Back in Maple Story


Back In Maple Story :

After a long hibernation period of a few months, I am officially back playing Maple Story. Firstly, my apologies to my guildmistress and my fellow guild members because I was really too busy with my work and other personal committments in the past few months. Re-familiarizing myself with the commands in gameplay, however, took shorter than I expected and I presumed it has something to do with my subconscious learning due to the consistent playing in 2006. My guildmistress was obviously very happy because our guild's rangers are pretty much inactive recently and having my return means an additional deterrence force against the younger players in my guild who may need protection against some of the very aggressive and hostile players in the game.

Equipment in Maple Story are still pretty expensive, in my own opinion, even though my guild members said that prices have fallen drastically ever since I went into hibernation. Well, I personally still felt the pinch in my pocket when I paid 31 million mesos for a 10 Weapon Attack Work Glove. Anyway, the pair of work gloves manages to uplift as my attacks become much stronger and impressive against the monsters, frightening away potential map-stealing players.

Right now, I am working hard towards my next character level before I reward myself with the Samurai armour outfit that I had always wanted (see the image attached). Quite cool-looking, right? I like that outfit alot and it is probably because I am quite influenced by the costumes in the movie "The Last Samurai".

No comments: