Thursday, November 08, 2007

KTV at AMK Kbox, Teochew Porridge Supper, Blog Updates n Modifications,Song Recommendation:《你是我的眼》

KTV at AMK Kbox:

I went kboxing with Michelle on Tuesdays and it was like decided on late Monday night because Michelle had nothing else on on Tuesday afternoon. And my my, she was in such a high mood inside the room, selecting and singing non-stop for nearly four hours. It must have been her way of release from her end-of-year examinations and she was belting out songs from A-mei, Fish Leong, Saya and sang almost all the songs which Teresa had sung during the Campus Superstar competition. A hardcore supporter indeed. Hahaha...

Well, I didn't really sing much because I was more like watching her singing. The reason? Michelle, the whole trip was actually my way of thanking you for helping the fanclub supporters pass their presents to Teresa in school on her birthday. Hope you enjoyed yourself then! =)


Michelle was obviously an fan of A-mei's songs. I occasionally picked a song to let the girl rest in-between. Hahaha..
Fruit punch for Michelle. Hot honey lemon for me. She only finished only half of her first drink while my second cup was already empty. Hahaha... Michelle the camel who doesn't really need to drink.

Teochew Porridge Supper:

The Changed Man actually wanted a night run at East Coast Park last night but he was working too late that by the time he drove over to pick me up, it was already 10.30pm. He did not even had his dinner yet so we zoomed off to a famous Teochew Porridge outlet to quash his hunger pangs. Over the supper table, we ate and talk about all sorts of stuff (guys' talk so it's confidential..haha) and left after an hour because he was almost completely concussed from work. He is probably still knocked out even as I am typing this blog post.

Simple Teochew porridge fare. It was light but delicious. The place is especially packed on the eves of public holidays though.

Blog Updates and Modifications:

1) New Links and Links Updates:

I have added or updated the following links on my blog so feel free to browse them if you wish. Please don't spam the celebrities or my friends because it's not nice. I know not everyone likes everyone else but I suppose a little tolerance practised can make this world and my blogging a much nicer place, don't you all agree?

Friendster Social Website
Facebook Social Website
Kenneth (TFC)
Zena (TFC)
Natasha (Singing Enthusiast)
Kewei (Singing Enthusiast)
Kailin (Singing Enthusiast)
Huixian (CSS 2)
Weilian (PSS 1)
Kelly (PSS 1)
Carrie (PSS 2)

2) The Imeem Secondary Music Playlist:

For those who frequent my blog would have noticed that I would occasionally put up the secondary music playlist containing English songs on my blog. The reason is because I would like to share with all of you some of my memorable English songs in my life as well.

I know some of the readers are pure hardcore Mandarin songs listeners but don't worry, the main playlist of Mandarin songs is still available for all of you if English songs are not your cup of tea.

For those who find the English songs palatable, I will continue putting up the secondary playlist and update it whenever I rediscover more English songs which I have always liked.

Song Recommendation: 《你是我的眼》 By 萧煌奇





如果我能看得见
就能轻易的分辨白天黑夜
就能准确的在人群中
牵住你的手
如果我能看得见
就能驾车带你到处遨游
就能惊喜的从背后
给你一个拥抱
如果我能看得见
生命也许完全不同
可能我想要的我喜欢的我爱的
都不一样

眼前的黑不是黑
你说的白是什么白
人们说的天空蓝
是我记忆中那团白云背后的蓝天
我望向你的脸
却只能看见一片虚无
是不是上帝在我眼前遮住了帘
忘了掀开

你是我的眼
带我领略四季的变换
你是我的眼
带我穿越拥挤的人潮
你是我的眼
带我阅读浩瀚的书海
因为你是我的眼
让我看见这世界就在我眼前

听后感:有时候,好的歌曲不需要花样,能够感动便已足够了。《你是我的眼》的曲风听起来有点老土,歌词也没有新鲜独特之处,可是用一把不乔装弄势的声音,也能唱出一番的韵味。这是一首带着诚意的歌,感谢带路开眼的人。我喜欢。

No comments: