Sunday, November 04, 2007

More Photos From MusicDreamer Live! Cafe

Okay, I finally managed to get my pathetic camera phone to cooperate with my computer and here are the remaining pictures which I took on last Friday night at MusicDreamer Live! Cafe.

Jianli playing masterfully at his keyboard. His face is blocked by the microphone (my lousy camera skill) and Yiling belting out a ballad. Yiling can be super-cartoonish especially when she squeezes out her cute anime-sounding voice when she tries Japanese. Hahaha...

This is a group shot of Yiling, Jianli and Mingyuan singing my song dedication 《牛仔很忙》. Notice how versatile they are as Yiling now playing the keyboard and Jianli playing the guitar. Miingyuan? He is responsible for the "heehaa!" in the song.

I think they deserved another photograph on my blog because the song is really very difficult to sing and coordinate. It was really fun listening to them sing the song but Jianli was complaining that he almost died playing the guitar as he was going extremely fast. Mingyuan was amazing. He could sing the song in full!

This photograph showed only two of the second group of singers on Friday night, Peipei "The ET" and Jiehao. Missing from the photograph was Dujin and all three of them were also excellent singers.

I will find time to include the photographs of the other singers/musicians whom I really admired - Zhongwei, Junxin, Weizheng when I come up with the time to go for their slots.

Reply to taggers:

zena: I know you didn't mean that la.

Gaara: Yes. But I heard it's still circulating fiercely throughout Youtube and within Britain itself.

kai ling: Bad hor? So shameless.

jojo3210: I know it's from which fanclub member but I am sure it's not intentional so never mind la.

zena: tagged liao. Run run run~~

xiangrui: sms me or msn me about the details.

skyvel: I know what u want. Will do what I can for you and your grandmother lor. Give me some time?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Hi...

Sorry abt the sms u sent and I din replied you. I was in Bangkok and when I saw it, it was quite late. Anyway, when my photos are ready, you can see some of the photos I took then. :) Will inform u.