Tuesday, November 20, 2007

S-POP Hurray Concert Part I Songlist 26 November 2007

Okay, I really can't find all the Singapore composed songs on haoting.com so I will do my best to look through again at as many music and song search engines as I can.

Some of these songs are composed very, very far back, stretching even before some of my blog readers were born but that doesn't mean they are not nice. Some of you will find them unfamiliar and even outlandish in some ways but don't forget, those songs during those times were amongst the best and were widely accepted by listeners then so listen with an open heart because if one wants to sing well, a little history of Singapore pop music will do no harm but benefit but increasing one's knowledge of how music has evolved.

For those songs not found on haoting.com but through other music/song engines, please kindly click on the individual songs instead in the list below in red.

For those songs not found yet, I have highlighted in blue in the list below.

For those songs which I have found, please click HERE for the music playlist. I hope everyone can enjoy these songs in their respective contexts and honour them accordingly.

Of course, I welcome all the readers of my blog to help out to complete the list of songs below as part of our microscopic contributions to Singapore pop music so that more people can know about these songs too!

JJ 林俊杰 - 流行主教、翅膀、西界、江南、不流泪的机场、木乃伊, 杀手

Kelly 潘嘉丽 - shakalaka Baby、一分钟的永远

迷路兵 -

梦飞船 - 天天好心情、不值得

邓妙华 - 牵引、愫、温柔的夜

吴庆康 - 我的朋友我的同学

郑展伦 - 我用真心填满你的孤单

卓轩正、范平庚、李俊纬 - 有用的人

伍家辉、黄韵仁 - 一人一半

田铭耀、卓坊林 、Sugi - 阿Ben 阿Ben

汤灵伊、阮诗縚、谢慧娴、黄韵琴 - 我们这一班

巫启贤 - 星空下、故人的酒觞、鹰、唇边的笑意、悟、邂逅、走过年少、梦湖、你是我的唯一、红尘来去一场梦、太傻

黎沸挥、陈铿百、官镜瀚、谢子伟 - 只有你能完成我的歌、爱如潮水、等你等到我心痛, 说走就走

潘盈 - 让夜轻轻落下

洪劭轩 - 从你回眸那天开始

玖健 - 羞答答的玫瑰静悄悄地开

黄宏墨 + Alternative Band - 野人的梦、笨鸟的表白

蔡礼莲 - 关怀方式

王建復 - 最高点

杨佳盈、曾裕淑、许政宁、慧伶 - 胆小鬼

孙文海、张乐声 - 一千个伤心的理由

陈世维、陈迪雅 - 爱和承诺

陈世维 - 我等到花儿也谢了

陈伟联 - 城里的月光、走出黑暗的日子、细水长流, 小人物的心声, 触摸, 普通的人

No comments: