Friday, July 27, 2007

Random Photos Collection 27 Jul 2007

Hmm...the cold breezy mornings these weeks are making me lethargic. Got a few random photos to share with you folks because I just want to add more variety to my blog besides talking about music, Teresa and the CSS 2 competition.

Introducing the Italian BMT sandwich from Subway. I like it because it's a good mix of vegetables and meat and it's convenient and healthier than the usual burgers. My favourite dressing for this sandwich - a simple dash of honey mustard. Too much of it will make the whole sandwich too sourish. Oh yes, the chocolate chip cookies from the set meal are delicious as desserts too.

Photograph taken at an undisclosed branch of Swensen's when I was having lunch with The Holy Bitch, another VIP friend of mine. The service standards between different branches vary tremendously but this was taken at a good branch. We had some seafood salad with prawns, sourdough burgers, and fish filet baked rice. It was a good lunch.


A (half-eaten) seafood platter for one at an undisclosed branch of Fish and Co. It was a farewell dinner treat to one of my VIP friends who is flying off again to the rest of the world. The platter itself was very filling and even I could not finish it but the food was delicious and the company was great. I like their service too - warm smiles, genuine attention to details at the table.


Ah...home-cooked food. One of those rare days that I actually get to eat Mum's cooking. My work schedule is usually packed and given the ancient age of Mum, she only cooks whenever she has the energy and I grab the opportunity to eat at her table whenever I can spare the time. It's simple fare but it's home-cooked. No questions asked - munch munch munch. Divine pleasure.



This was taken near Clarke Quay where I was supposed to meet a VIP friend for some drinks at one of those riverside pubs. It's actually a fireworks display where the cannons were mounted atop of the building itself. My camera skills were primitive but the display was quite nice. The magic of fireworks - everyone there just stood captivated by the exploding brilliant colours.

Okay, I've got to go exercise at the gym now before I get all fat and lazy as Garfield. Have a good weekend everyone and stay cheery and happy!

No comments: