Monday, October 22, 2007

Japanese Funny Game Shows: Silent Library 3, Wake Up Pranks and 张学友《如果 爱》Home Performance

Japanese Funny Game Show: Silent Library 3

Here's another dose of humour from my blog - some funny game shows from Japan and I must say they are really daring in trying out some of the pranks, especially the tarantula on face library prank and the horse-pulling wakeup prank. Enjoy and happy laughing!



Japanese Game Show: Wake Up Pranks




张学友 《如果 爱》Home Performance:

Well, the following home performance video was made after I recorded my song gift for Teresa. I did not choose this as the gift because I am not sure if she liked Jacky Cheung. Moreover, I only have had three full practices with this song so I am not confident if I got the song's essence correctly.

Anyway, since there are a handful of peope who find my home performances palatable, I hope this song will provide enough entertainment as well. However I sound, I think the song was beautifully written and excellently sung by Jacky himself. =)



No comments: