Friday, October 19, 2007

Teresa's Latest Message To Supporters on 19 Oct 2007

Dear All,

Thank you for your kind wishes today, is the day that I'm born. I would like to thank my mum for bringing me into this world.

Next, I would also like to show appreciation to all those precious gifts that were being sent to me by Michelle. John, thank you very much for your kind thoughts. Michelle, many thanks for bringing all these precious gifts to me, it was really sweet of you, and also thank you very much for your present as well. To the rest of the gifts which I had received from Michelle, there were no names left behind. I really appreciate all your kind thoughts.

The exams had finally ended. I will be leaving Singapore for a short while. Thereafter, Mediacorp had some activities line up for me. Till date, I am still not sure of the activities mentioned. I will update or Thomas will update you guys. So, stay tuned.

As for myself, I will continue to work hard and horn my singing skills. Should there be a chance to present my vocal to everyone out there, I will give my best. Am really looking forward to such a day if there is.

Finally, I would like to wish each and everyone of you all a bright and successful days to come in your lives.

With Love
Teresa Tseng

(extracted from fanclub forum at http://idollic.com/teresa from thread "Happy 17th Birthday To Teresa!" at 05:15:06 PM )

No comments: