Thursday, October 18, 2007

Teresa's Remixed Song in Latest 881 Dance Track, Exclusive Photos of Ang Mo Kio Wet Market Fire

Teresa's Remixed Song in 881 Dance Tracks Album:

I am so proud of Teresa (her photo is at the bottom centre of the album cover, right alongside her favourite singers, Zhang Hui Mei and F.I.R) because she has yet again manages to surprise everyone with her song paricipation in the latest movie dancetrack album of the famous local movie 881. Teresa's song inside the album is the last song known as 爱昧 (funky remix version) and although she has only one song in the album, it already speaks volumes of how her singing is appreciated by even movie and album producers.

Way to go, Teresa! A Campus Superstar who continues to shine again and again and again! Stay tuned to her because I am expecting more good things coming from this girl!

Exclusive Photos of Ang Mo Kio Wet Market Fire:

I was in the vicinity for work when I heard a lot of sirens wailing past and before I knew, Xiangrui of TFC smsed me about the fire. When my work was done, I headed in the direction of the Ang Mo Kio Wet Market and took the following exclusive photographs with my camera phone. The shots were taken faraway because the police cordoned off quite a big area but still, I managed to slip in these two:

What you see is just a fraction of the number of heavy duty fire engines and numerous police patrol cars completely surrounding the wet market. There goes my favourite BBQ chicken wings stall and my nasi lemak stall. Haiz...
This shot is special because you can still see fire burning inside the charred wet market (see the red spot at the right-centre of the photograph above). The angle was taken through a HDB flat towards one of the long rows of food stalls, which sadly are now completed gutted. As I ploughed through the hundreds of onlookers, I could still hear the explosions coming from somewhere inside the wet market. What a fire!

No comments: